Tuesday, September 20, 2011

For a long time I took a picture every time I saw a police car or city vehicle parked in an illegal spot, saving the real spots for us regular folk. Sadly, I hadn't seen one in a long time, until this morning. So, here we go with the premier edition of "Cars Parked Illegally." I saw this one at the corner of Halsted and Jackson on the way to work. I think they were catching a greasy breakfast at one of the myriad Greek places right there. What's more amazing, there was a cop car parked there on my way home, too, although I'm not sure if it was the same one. Those guys must have been hungry.

No comments:

Resolutions for the rest of the world

Only suckers make resolutions that start on January 1 st . You just spent a night celebrating the end of the old year and the beginning of t...